Objective: At the end of the training, the participant has knowledge of the regulations that apply to the transport of radioactive substances by air.
Target group: The training is intended for Loadmasters, ammunition transporters and other personnel who are directly involved in the air transport of dangerous goods and who have previously participated in the air transport of dangerous goods course.
Pre-university education: VWO level.
Education level: MBO 3.
Course content: Upon completion of the training, participants will be familiar with:
- the regulation of the air transport of radioactive substances
- how air cargo consisting of dangerous (radioactive) substances belonging to hazard class 7 is presented.
- Use and handling of ICAO/IATA regulation dangerous goods of hazard class 7.
- ability to prepare for transport dangerous goods of hazard class 7.
- Preparation of documents for radioactive air cargo.
The training concludes with an official exam in accordance with the standards of the Ministry of Transport. The diploma is valid for 2 years. The diploma for air transport of radioactive materials is only valid if the trainee is also in possession of a valid diploma for transport of dangerous materials by air (Cat 6)
Language during the training is Dutch. The training is also available in English.
Course group: The maximum number of participants per group is 12.
Course duration: 2 days (4 half-days).request information