PMT Aviation has been offering specialised services at and around airports in the Netherlands and abroad for over 30 years. From its head office at Schiphol-Rijk, PMT serves its international clientele in a variety of areas, such as airport security, aircraft surveillance, checking cargo for explosives, advising on safety and providing training for the aviation sector. PMT also holds E-status for packaging, documenting and shipping dangerous substances by air.
PMT has built up an impressive clientele. In the past 30 years, the company has developed into a specialist in practical training for the aviation industry. The broad range of training courses is set up in close cooperation with experts in the relevant fields. PMT's trainers are mostly from the field. They have often worked at Schiphol for a long time. They are very experienced in their field and trained to pass on knowledge. Our clients are not only located in the Netherlands, but also in various other countries in Europe.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing various security training courses (e.g. Employee Air Cargo, Controller Air Cargo, Airport Supplies, Flight Supplies) using various teaching methods
- Grading of exams
- (Co)responsible for keeping the course material up-to-date
- You evaluate courses, report on them and make proposals for improvement
- You are aware of developments in the field (e.g. by reading current literature and participating in information meetings)
Who are we looking for?
- You are a certified Security Advisor Air Cargo (BAL) and have experience as a teacher
- Preferably you have knowledge of air cargo related training programmes such as Robbery & Response, Dangerous Goods Awareness
- You have affinity with the logistics/aviation industry
- You have excellent didactic and communicative skills
- You are able to translate theory into everyday practice You have experience in developing teaching materials
- You are available for at least 24 hours a week and willing to travel
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment for 24-40 hours/week
- Salary indication; €2.500-€2.800 gross/month based on 40 hours (fulltime employment)
- 25 holiday days per year (based on full-time employment)
- A temporary contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
Has the above position aroused your interest? Then send in your full CV and motivation. For more information, please contact our Recruiter Catharina van der Wal 06-25530503.