We at PMT are looking for a dog handler. Your work will take place in the Schiphol area, but in addition you will find it no problem to travel abroad a few times a year to serve our customers abroad! How cool is that!
Below is a brief description of our organisation so you know what we do.
We specialise in offering services at and around Airports. From our head office at Schiphol-Rijk, we serve our international clients in a variety of areas within aviation security; from monitoring aircraft and checking freight for explosives to advising on security and providing training for the aviation industry.
PMT has been active in providing various security tasks for more than 30 years. The offer consists of aircraft surveillance, escorting of value shipments, object security and aircraft access control.
As a dog handler you will secure cargo by means of a tracker dog.
Your duties will include:
- You visit the customers independently.
- You work in shifts
- Willing to go abroad a few times a year
- You search the cargo in accordance with laws and regulations.
- You draw up safety declarations.
- You ensure compliance with regulations without losing the commercial aspect.
Who are you?
- You are in possession of a diploma security officer (MBO2);
- Full-time available
- You are in possession of a driving licence;
- You have enough space to accommodate the (two) dogs;
- You have experience in training a dog;
- You have a high degree of independence and sense of responsibility;
- You are flexible, passionate, alert and assertive;
- You are a hard worker who is representative and has a sense of duty, can work independently and has good contact skills;
Terms of employment
- Salary in accordance with CLA;
- Expense allowance for the dogs;
- A challenging job with a lot of freedom within a close team;
- PMT provides the training for Air Cargo Controller.
Has the above position aroused your interest? Then send in your full CV and motivation. For more information, please contact our Recruiter Catharina van der Wal 06-25530503.