For Maastricht Aachen Airport we are looking for Airport security officers.
Are you looking for a responsible job in security and a dynamic working environment? Then come and work at PMT Aviation at Maastricht Aachen Airport! A safe journey starts with you and that is why you, together with your colleagues, will make sure that passengers are checked in a friendly manner and that they can continue their journey safely.
Together with your colleagues, you ensure a safe, smooth and customer-friendly flow of passengers. You strictly adhere to the procedures and you know exactly how to react in case of a suspicious situation.
As an airport security officer, you ensure that no dangerous objects are taken on board an aircraft. For this you use modern detection equipment. One moment you are searching passengers and the next moment you are checking luggage by means of X-Ray equipment. As an airport security officer, you are the visiting card of the airport. From this hospitable role you are at the same time sharp and alert to actively contribute to the safety of everyone at the airport.
In this role, you will not only check passengers, but you will also be deployed at the various checkpoints/passenger gates. Here, you carry out entry/pass checks, search passers-by and check vehicles. You also make regular control rounds and monitor the cameras. You are also deployed at aircraft surveillance. In short, a versatile and varied job!
PMT Aviation trains you to be a fully-fledged airport security officer. You start with the Basic Aviation Security Training (BAST). If you already have a security diploma, then you can get started right away!
Don't have a security diploma yet? Also then you can come work with us. We offer you the possibility to get your security diploma with us, working and learning at the same time.
The ideal colleague is:
- In possession of a security diploma or willing to obtain one.
- In possession of own transport and living no more than 40 kilometres from Maastricht Aachen Airport.
- Representative and customer-friendly.
- Decisive and has a high sense of responsibility.
- Communicative (Dutch and English) and has an active working attitude.
- Very flexible, working shifts is not a problem.
What do we offer?
- A starting salary between €12.27 and €14.46 gross per hour, depending on experience.
- A 1-year contract with guaranteed hours.
- Extra allowances for working in the evening, at night, at weekends and on public holidays.
- Travel allowance and year-end bonus.
- An exciting and varied job with new challenges every day.
- A dynamic working environment in a growing company.
- Enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
- The possibility of following education and training courses.
Are you the ideal colleague? Then send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Catharina van der Wal (Recruiter) at telephone number 06-25530503.