Are you passionate about Aviation Security and do you have a great sense of responsibility? We are looking for an Aircraft Security Officer (Schiphol Airport).
As an Aircraft Security Officer, you work for various airlines at the airport/airside. You are responsible for access checks at the aircraft stand, visit persons who are about to board the aircraft and check the aircraft for prohibited substances by performing a cabin search. You may also be deployed to escort valuable shipments.
The ideal colleague:
- Is in possession of a diploma Security officer level 2
- Is in possession of a driving licence
- Representative, independent and communicative
- Has a high sense of responsibility
- Very flexible, working in shifts is not a problem
- Living within a 30 kilometre radius of Schiphol Airport.
What do we offer you?
- Varied work in a dynamic work environment
- A starting salary of €15.00 gross per hour
- Irregularity bonuses for working evenings, nights and weekends
- View on an hourly contract
- If you perform well, permanent employment is possible.
- Other terms of employment in accordance with the CAO Private Security
PMT is a leading company with over 200 employees, offering specialised security services at and around airports in the Netherlands since 2006. From the head office at Schiphol-Rijk, PMT serves its international clientele in a wide range of areas within aviation security; from monitoring aircraft and checking freight for explosives to advising on safety and providing training for the aviation sector.
Are you the ideal colleague? Then send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy please contact Catharina van der Wal (Recruiter) on telephone number 06-25530503.