Do you have an eye for detail, do you have a great sense of responsibility and do you want to work for a fast growing company?
For a location at Schiphol-Rijk we are looking for a Object Security Officer (32 hours per week).
As an Object Security Officer you work at a fixed object in the vicinity of Schiphol. You make regular control rounds where all the vital areas for the object are checked. You will carry out entrance and exit checks, check incoming and outgoing freight transport and receive and register visitors. In addition, the preparation of reports and working with a CCTV system are part of your duties.
The ideal colleague
- Has a diploma Security Officer level 2
- Has a number of years of experience in object security
- Has a driving license B and own transport
- Is representative and has good communication skills
- Has an active working attitude
- Is flexibly employable and prepared to work shifts (day, evening, night and weekend shifts)
- Lives up to 30 kilometers from Schiphol-Rijk
What do we offer?
- Varied work in a professional and enthusiastic team
- A starting salary of €12,77 gross per hour
- Irregularity allowance for working in the evenings
- View on an hourly contract
- If you perform well, permanent employment is possible.
- Travel allowance and holiday pay in accordance with CAO Particuliere Beveiliging (private security industry)
Is this job a good fit for you? Then express your interest by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.