Are you experienced in security, do you have a high sense of responsibility and do you want to work for a fun and fast growing company? Object security officer (32-38 hours per week).As an object security officer you will work at a fixed object in the vicinity of Schiphol. You will carry out entrance and exit checks, check incoming and outgoing freight transport and receive and register visitors. In addition, drawing up reports and working with CCTV are part of your duties. You will speak to visitors of various nationalities and administrative tasks are also part of the job of an object security officer.
The ideal colleague:
- Has a diploma Security Officer level 2
- Has a number of years of experience in object security
- Is representative and has good communication skills
- Is adept at drafting good reports
- Has an active working attitude and a high sense of responsibility
- Carries out work meticulously
- Good computer skills
- Has a good command of the Dutch language
- Is prepared to work evening, night and weekend shifts
- Possesses own transportation
- Lives no more than 35 kilometres from Schiphol
What do we offer?
- Varied work in a professional and enthusiastic team
- A starting salary of €14.00 gross per hour
- Irregularity bonus on top of your salary
- In case of good performance a permanent contract
- Travel allowance, holiday days and money in accordance with CAO Particuliere Beveiliging (private security industry)
- Have you been hired and do you know another candidate who is also a match for PMT? Then you will receive a bonus of €250,- net!
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then don't wait any longer and apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Catharina van der Wal (Recruiter) on telephone number 06-25530503.