Are you looking for a nice job where you are challenged daily to deliver a good planning? Do you get energy from a dynamic work environment with many challenges? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we looking for and what will you do?
As a staff planner aviation security you make the daily, weekly and periodical planning for our security guards who work at Schiphol Airport. You communicate with various parties (security guards, team leaders, customers, suppliers, etc.) about the services to be provided, with the aim of producing an optimal schedule. It is challenging work, because the (adhoc) adjustment of the planning requires empathy and a high degree of accuracy and flexibility.
- You are responsible for correct staff planning (in accordance with the collective labour agreement for private security)
- You are responsible for the correct administration of the hours for invoicing and remuneration.
- You keep in touch with the security guards and team leaders so that everyone knows exactly what is expected of them.
- You are responsible for adjusting the planning in case of sick leave, extra requests, calamities etc.
- You timely identify bottlenecks in the planning and look for a solution.
- You carry out additional administrative work.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as a planner. Preferably you have work experience within the security industry or another dynamic environment.
- You have a minimum of MBO 3 or 4 work and thinking level.
- You are good at planning and organising.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You feel at home in a dynamic and hectic working environment.
- You are accurate, cost-conscious and stress-resistant.
- You have the power of persuasion.
- Knowledge of the CLA Private Security is an advantage!
- Flexible working hours between 06.00 and 18.00 are no problem for you (Mon to Fri)
What can we offer you?
- A salary between €2,400 and €3,000.
- A fun and varied job for 40 hours a week.
- A dynamic working environment in a growing company.
- Space for personal development, ideas and initiatives.
- Good fringe benefits.
- You work together with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
- Laptop and phone.
If you recognise yourself in the above profile and would like to contribute to our organisation, please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 September.